Holistic health, fitness and wellbeing studio bringing together outer and inner health.
BodyMotive is all about connecting with every element of your training and wellbeing. Offering a range of different health and fitness services; whether it be personal training, small group training, yoga, online, kinesiology or cancer exercise movement therapy to support your health and wellness needs.
What BodyMotive delivers:
- Expertise, support and commitment in exercise movement, nutrition and mindfulness
- Highly motivated team of qualified personal and group trainers, instructors and practitioners
- State of the art secure, clean and air-conditioned studio
- A supportive network and community
- Personalised structured online, face to face and pre- recorded one on one or small group training sessions
Book your free first consultation with us today
As the principal wellness coach, Antonietta is driven by facilitating change. Whether that be through personal training, weight management, specialized cancer exercise movement, kinesiology or a combination of all.
Leisa is professionally trained in Pilates and all areas of Remedial Massage from sports to rehabilitation. Leisa specialises in low-impact training techniques using flexibility, muscular strength, and endurance movements in her training programs.
Lynne’s knowledge and skills gained from firsthand experience have been very valuable in her work as a personal trainer.
Through Yoga and Meditation Ruth brings the calm and mental wellbeing to the BodyMotive group incorporating the mind, body, spirit philosophy.
Chilli the Super Dog is a founding member of the BodyMotive team, and is so much more than just a dog.